Look Book: Alan Grant Outfit

21:44


Welcome to my first Look Book post. Look Book posts will be collection posts based on characters/places etc from films, books and games. Starting off we'll be going for Alan Grant. Because who doesn't love Jurassic Park? (in case you're wondering if you don't like JP you are a heathen!)



I actually plan to get me a JP tattoo at some point. Canny wait! All the dinos and JP quotes. Well not all of them ... but definitely the woman inherits the earth quote 😝



Alan Grant Inspired Outfit


I think I got it pretttttty close to the JP3 outfit? what do you think? Yes? No? I kinda want this outfit ... I already own the jeans and I have a red checked shirt ... Any thoughts on future look book entries for me? Let me know in the comments!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments