Lets Review: Behind The Pages

11:00


For my very first shop review I'll be checking out bookmarks from Behind The Pages. This is a great looking wee shop that sells watercolour and colouring in bookmarks, bookish art prints and book boyfriend goodies.

As you can see it's cutely packaged and it arrived in twelve days. Not bad at all for a shop based in Australia! I went for the Lunar Chronicles and ACOMAF bookmarks for my first purchase. If you buy her two pack you make a saving too so it's worth getting that! I'm glad I decided on the thin bookmarks as they're a good size and perfect for my books.


The paper feels nice and is a decent thickness, it's not board type paper so if you're prone to ripping things you may want to go for her thick versions, which are mounted onto card. I would definitely buy from this shop again and I already plan to get my mitts on the colour in bookmarks. I mean how cute is that? And you can make it fit any theme you like!


My favourite thing is actually the soaps but postage isn't super cheap. To get them in the UK you're looking at $9.00 postage, which is miles better than the $12.00 it used to be. (Sneaky edit but the owner of Behind the Pages let me know that shipping cost is based on weight, meaning you'll get 3/4 soaps into a package for that shipping cost!) Maybe when I'm feeling a bit flush I'll go with it but until then I shall have to dream of having Rhysand on me *sigh*. 


Her product lines now include lip balms and scrubs too! These are only $4.50 but postage is also $4.00. Still affordable but probably better to bulk buy?


Aren't they so cute?! I suspect I'll end up too scared of wrecking these to use them though. They'll make great photos though. It's a legit purchase reason. Don't judge me! Haha.

Do you have a favourite bookmark shop? I'm always keen to find new ones!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments